Green Panda Treehouse
Blog Title: Green Panda Treehouse
Blog URL: http://www.greenpandatreehouse.com/
Blogger name(s)/Alias(es): Laura
Blog start date: August 14, 2006
About the Blog: 'I’m a college student who is trying to balance a budget. I am graduating this year and will soon be out in the real world. I have married recently and have a part time internship. Don’t be surprised if my husband occasionally posts something. We like to chat about different things and we definitely have different opinions. Believe it or not, sometimes married people disagree on things!
The good news is that we have more in common then not. What we do agree on:
- saving money for an emergency fund
- saving money for retirement
- having money for a condo (and eventually a house)
- enjoy life and not feel stressed out by debt
This blog is a online diary of this noble quest and any stories I might find interesting. It’s a work in progress. I’ve taken finance classes and understand the basic principles, but I’m not a financial adviser. Please talk to a professional for information your personal financial situation.' -- from the About page
Approx post frequency: 4-5 times per week
Memberships/Other Sites and Projects: Founding member of College Money Network
- This article is based on an article from Finwikian, available under the GFDL, content later converted into CC-BY-SA.