Money Blog Network
From the about page:
"Eight of the internet’s top personal finance bloggers have banded together to create a first-of-its-kind personal finance blog network designed to put personal finance wisdom, best practices and commentary just a mouse click away. The new network, headquartered here at the Money Blog Network, is composed of the following top-performing personal finance bloggers:
- JLP of All Financial Matters
- Flexo of Consumerism Commentary
- Nickel of Five Cent Nickel
- FMF of Free Money Finance
- J.D. of Get Rich Slowly
- MBHunter of Mighty Bargain Hunter
- NCN of No Credit Needed
- Will, Greg, and many others of Wise Bread
Whether you have a tip, a question, or just a general comment, we’d love to hear from you. Please drop us a line at bloggers at this domain name (moneyblognetwork.com) and rest assured that we read each and every e-mail that we receive. Thanks again for your interest."
If you're a personal finance blogger, consider checking out the MBN Forums.
- This article is based on an article from Finwikian, available under the GFDL, content later converted into CC-BY-SA.